Fortnite has released another update today, which showcases the new super styles for the season and many other new things. The new item that’s catching everyone’s eye though is a brand new collab which comes with 3 skins and various other items.
The new collaboration with Fortnite is Invincible and it’s perfect timing as Season 2 is currently airing right now. It has been a long wait for Invincible to come to Fortnite and some people have been speculating that Invincible already had a collab with another game published by Epic Games, Fall Guys.
Within this collab come three skins, Invincible himself, Omni-Man and Atom Eve. With it come some extra items such as the back blings, harvesting tools, an emote and a loading screen. Here are all the items part of the Invincible x Fortnite collab:
- Skin: Invincible
- Back Bling: Burger Mart Bag
- Harvesting Tool: Reaniman Arm
- Emote: Fastest Fastball
- Skin: Omni-Man
- Back Bling: The Immortal’s Head
- Back Bling: Omni-Man’s Cape
- Back Bling: Omni-Man’s Emblem Cape
- Harvesting Tool: War Woman’s Mace
- Skin: Atom Eve
- Back Bling: Atom Eve Emblem
- Back Bling: Eve’s Cape
- Back Bling: Atom Eve Emblem Cape
- Harvesting Tool: Subatomic Swords
- Loading Screen: Guardians of the Island
That is everything part of the Invincible x Fortnite collab. It’s worth noting that Omni-Man and Atom Eve each get two capes, one that’s built-in and one that any skin can use.
Make sure to check in at CoveredGeekly for the next Fortnite Reality Zero news, for when the next big collab hits the island.